Sunday, October 30, 2016

Red and white spotted mushroom and knitted socks.



It's a beautiful time of the year. Nature has a lot of surprises like this Red and White spotted mushroom. 


I finished another pair of socks. This time I used the pattern: 'Hermione's everyday socks' 
It is a great pattern, although it has some challenges for me. These socks have a few mistakes. Next pair will be better :-) 

Yarn: Drops fabel (not my favorite yarn)
Needle size: 2,5 mm


A few days ago I went on an excursion to watch the European Bison (Wisent)
Such an impressive beautiful animals. 



Lucy

7 comments:

Mirjam said...

Prachtige paddestoel en wat een mooie sokken weer. En dan je foto's van de bison. Wat super mooi. Ik heb gelijk je andere blog eens bekeken. Wat mooi allemaal...
Fijne avond,
liefs,
Mirjam

Phyllis said...

I am so impressed by all of it. Haven't seen a mushroom like that in such a long time, can't even remember when it was and this one is big and beautiful. The socks looks warm and comfortable. And then those wisents.... I cannot even imagine that is our country. Impressive and beautiful.

Robin said...

I love the blonde tufts on the Bison heads. I have never seen an Eastern Bison. I can see the resemblance but they are unique too. Wish I could knit some socks like those pictured (even with the mistakes!).

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Beautiful animals and socks!

ria vogelzang said...

Wat is de herfst toch mooi!!
En wat kun je dan ook eigengebreide sokken goed gebruiken!
En die foutjes?? Niemand ziet ze; en bovendien ze zijn zo heerlijk warm..... ;)
En die Wisenten..... wat een imposante dieren!
Lekker blijven genieten!

frameless mind said...

"Wow, wat een mooie steek en wat een leuk idee om de boord en de teen in een andere kleur te breien", was het eerste wat ik dacht toen ik jouw sokken zag. En wat een schattig boekje ligt daar onder de sokken. Ik denk dat het al oud is!
Prachtige dieren ben je gaan spotten. En ze zijn met zoveel! Indrukwekkend!!
Groetjes, Liliane

Diana said...

Love the teddy and the bison too!!