Sunday, November 23, 2014

Knitting mittens


On Sunday morning we went for a walk to the national park "Zuid Kennemerland"
The weather was mild for this time of the year. With no wind it was very peaceful.


This is a part from the estate "Duin en Kruidberg" 










I'm working on a new pair of mittens which goes with the scarf I knitted recently.
Maybe next time I will need them for the walk. It's the end of November. Winter will be coming soon. 


One is finished. My plan is to  embroidery flowers on them.


I'm so in love with my new bamboo knitting needles. 


I hope to post a nice finished pair soon.

Lucy

7 comments:

Phyllis said...

Prachtige wandeling! Is de shawl af? Vandaag was hij nog niet nodig, wat een zacht weer he? Maar inderdaad misschien de volgende keer shawl om en wanten aan....

frameless mind said...

Fijn dat jullie genoten hebben van een mooie zondagse wandeling. Het weer was heerlijk zacht. Ben benieuwd naar de geborduurde wanten. Ik denk dat ze erg mooi zullen worden!

Evelyne said...

Ja, ondanks dat de temperatuur nog aan de hoge kant is zullen we toch niet aan de kou ontkomen, maar dan ben jij er op voorbereid!
Mooie set wordt het.
groetjes, Evelyne

{having my} druthers said...

Looks like we had the same idea today. Instead of doing it in the morning, however, I did it in the afternoon. :)

Christine said...

I can't wait to see them finished. They look lovely already.

Marie said...

Mitten weather is definitely on its way; these look lovely.

Vickie said...

What a lovely set of photos Lucy !